9.23.2010

Mrs. All American Women 2009-2010
















What a great year it's been! It's hard to believe that next week I will be crowning my successor at the Mrs. All American Pageant. I will post as many photos and the results as soon as I can! Best wishes to everyone competing for the titles this pageant is so much fun and very relaxing in a beautiful setting!



The Pageant will be held at Embassy Suites - Kingston Plantation in beautiful Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - September 29 - October 1. (photos taken by Studio Primetime)


The Mrs. All American Pageant is dedicated to offering a unique experience in the pageant industry. We offer three divisions to choose from: Mrs. All American (for married ladies under 40), Mrs. All American Woman (for married ladies 40 and over) and Mrs. Classic All American (for ladies size 14 and above) And a NEW division this year. While all four divisions compete on the same night, four separate titles are awarded! We provide a wonderful pageant experience for the beginner, as well as, the veteran contestant.

Talent is held before the Mrs. pageant and three titles are awarded and a lifetime Queen is announced. All optional awards are awarded on Friday night and then on Saturday night the fun begins again with the All American Pageant awarding six titles!

Rich in history, the Mrs. All American pageant system has celebrated the beauty in all women from across the nation. Since America has always been considered the melting pot of the world, the Mrs. All American Pageant encourages the diversity of our nation and promotes a family atmosphere.
At Mrs. All American, we believe in offering you the pageant experience of a lifetime. Join our family and participate in the pageant of the future....The Mrs. All American Pageant.



Outgoing Speech by Mrs. All American Women - Janice Oulton


This was 3 years in the making from Supermodel with Style to 1st runner and last year when I heard my name called the winner. Though right before as I looked down the row at them calling the runner ups. I really thought I was not even in the top five! Even though I had worked so hard and knew that I put my best foot forward so now guess I can say Dreams really do come true….when you just believe! And I really felt as though I was in a dream…to stand on stage with some of the most beautiful ladies and become Mrs. All American Women.

All I could think of was WOW to see my friends and family cheering and saying yes we know you could do this! Was the best moment! When I arrived home I knew there was much work to be done, I love being a volunteer and having a crown and sash was an added bonus! As Mrs. All American Women I was able to spread the word about the pageant and my platform “Volunteerism Is the Name of the Game” I spoke to school age children to adults and everyone in between who would listen about volunteering! To include some volunteer events Special Guest at Volusia County Speedway, Making Strides Against Cancer Walk, United Way events, to volunteering in a Pumpkin Patch and feeding the homeless and paying tribute to the USO for Hospice and then three of my most memrioable events North Florida Horse Therapies – Dinner in the Dirt the American Heart Association of the First Coast and the Beaclerc Manor Nursing Home Visits with over 80 volunteer and appearances in my year of service I am sad I could not begin to name them all but I do acknowledge them and thank all of them for life changing experiences and wonderful memories to carry with me!

Thanks to Melissa Hooks for having a dream and keeping it alive! You and your family mean the world to me I know that you are only a phone call away, I loved being your titleholder and more then that your true friend for life, I love you very much! Turning over my title will be bitter sweet but I know that my community service will always be a part of my life. To all the sponsors heartfelt thanks for everything you do for pageantry! To my loving family and friends you all know I love you with all my heart! And last but not least to all the contestants I am so glad to be a part of you living your dream please continue no matter the outcome! To the next Queen, I pray you have an even more incredible year and take every moment that comes your way to impact others in a positive way!

May God Bless you always for the last time Mrs. All American Women 2010 – Janice Oulton

No comments: