3.22.2010

Judging Mr. and Miss Lake Mary




What a wonderful group of High School kids this was a great night to see so many talented boys and girls compete for the Titles of Miss Lake Mary and Mr. Lake Mary High School! Thanks to Janet for contacting us to Judge as well as Ms. Patty for having us! WOW is what I can say those kids are the future and let me tell you their on-stage questions and then the top 8 from each Miss and Mr. had to do 90 seconds worth of speeches and let me tell you I do not remember being able to speak like that and be so passionate about what passions I had in life quite like that - hats off too them! However, I wish they all could have won but in the end everyone seemed happy for all - as loud screams came from the contestants as the winners were announced!

Miss Lake Mary - Allison

Mr. Lake Mary - Brent

Congrats!

No comments: