8.29.2011

June, July and August - Out and about events and updates with life!































Well so much has been going on for the last 3 months!

June and July was all about vacations and family time with lots of volunteer events and pageantry mixed in! August also had pageants, volunteer events and life change with a new addition to our family - We are the proud owners of Sassy Sissy - a Cream color Chi - she is a deer head - took some time to adjust to our family and now she is best friends and sister to Princess Kilala we love her she is such a delight! She will never replace the love of my life (Sir For your pillay only) - Pepper Domino Oulton however I know Pepdog is looking down on our family and protects us always and he would want me to get another baby to love and knows that sister needs a playmate!

Kilala celebrated her Birthday July 17th and then I celebrated mine on the 19th - she is 4 years old - wow where does the time go - and lol I am not telling my age however I will say - I feel pretty darn good trying to keep learning lots and have a long bucket list to get through before this lifetime ends!


Had a wonderful time with my friends and family - on a much needed vacation! Wish I could see family all the time! That is so special and dear to me so much more now that I am getting older and wiser! LOL

Congrats to the New Miss Florida (Kristina Janolo) and Miss Florida Outstanding Teen (Elizabeth Fecthel)- Everyone did an amazing JOB you all should be very proud - congrats Kalen Dennis - have a great time at the National Sweetheart Pageant - kick some pageant crown!

Wonderful event - the United States Pageants - Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss and Ms. - Las Vegas, NV - Congrats to Ms. Lynda Samuels and staff once again and to the New Queens - everyone did such a wonderful Job - I loved being apart of this event again this past July!


Congrats to the New Perfect girls - everyone did a great JOB - that pageant is always a great one to watch!

First Coast Heart Walk - Kick off event = success we are working hard for the walk with great fund raising events!

Donations went off without a hitch for Operation Back to school (Backpacks)

The United Way events are in full swing!

WOW and can I say WOW again - Canie Cocktails event was a blast!

Making Strides Cancer Walk event with Bake sales and Jewerly making events underway!

We had a great time at the I.M. Sulzbacher Center for the Homeless - feeding 450 Man, Women and Children - I also had some wonderful donations come in to give to them as well - lots of food and some soap, shampoo items! Can't wait for the next event! And if you look real close at the Sulzbacher photos - you will see that I am holding - it's a potato & it looks like a Heart - thought that was cool not sure if it was some kind of sign! so if it was we kept it and I decided to take every photo with it - lol! Everyone was like AWE that is so sweet b/c they all know that American Heart Association and the Center are close to my Heart!

Oh and I guess you all know by now I am - Mrs. Jacksonville Beach International competing September 10-11 in Orlando,Florida for Mrs. Florida International - come out and support if you can!

Congrats to the New - Mrs. International - Janet Bolin - love her platform - All about me some Nascar and love the Nascar Foundation! Sounds like it was a wonderful show - I can't wait to have my dreams come true to represent Florida at the International Pageant 2012.



NEW NEWS - Congrats to the New America's Outstanding Teen -Elizabeth Fecthel Go Florida and to the New Miss Florida's Outstanding Teen - Rachel Strever - WOW Florida is on a roll - and shout out to the New Mrs. United States - Shannon Ford - Go Florida - Congrats to all!





Enjoy all the photos!

Always remember (Volunteering is Easy and fun to do!)

No comments: