5.27.2011

Highlights April & May - Wonderful Events!

















Playing catch-up with posting photos of some of the great & fun events I have been able to be a part of!

Judging Miss St. Johns Country Day School to Receiving a card and dinner from Princess Kilala (ha ha - via my hubby's help) so sweet after the loss of my love Pepper Dog - miss you boo! To respresting Mrs. North Florida at the State Florida United States Pageant receiving the honorable mention for Spirit of Pageantry & Congeniality to the honor of 2nd runner up! Congreats to all the Queens - had a wonderful time seeing and meeting many friends! Onto volunteering at the First Coast Go Red for Women Luncheon - What a great day helping out and see all the wonderful folks involved in something so dear to my heart! Then onto Trails and Tails Walk with Princess Kilala in memory of my boo Pepper Domino Oulton!



Until next time - enjoy!

No comments: